We just released Intel® System Studio 2016 for Microcontrollers Update 1. What’s cool about it is additional support for the upcoming Intel® Quark™ SE Microcontroller C1000, and the already available Intel® Curie™ Module or Arduino/Genuino 101. Developers can use the updated Intel System Studio for Microcontrollers tool suite to create amazing “Things” on these Intel Quark microcontroller platforms.
Listed below are just a few of this release’s top new capabilities.
- Support for Intel® Quark™ SE microcontroller C1000, and the Arduino/Genuino* 101 board with Intel Curie module
- Support for Zephyr project* RTOS and code samples to jumpstart your development
- Updated Intel® Quark™ Microcontroller software interface and code samples to make your development easier
- New Intel® Compiler for Microcontrollers (LLVM-based) optimized for resource constraint environments and performance
- More optimized Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Microcontroller library functions for digital signal processing (DSP).
- Simplified IDE workflow to make it even easier to start your IoT development
Top Features in Intel System Studio 2017
Advanced debug, trace and analysis features and reports help developers find and fix issues and optimize code. Compilers and libraries provide innovative features and improved performance for high-demand processing (including: image, machine learning, storage, communications, transportation usages and more). Multiple usability and workflow enhancements, and new tutorials make development easier.
The 2017 version supports the latest Intel processor-based platforms and offers multiple editions to meet developer needs. This comprehensive tool suite helps streamline development so developers can move from prototype to production faster, and works together with other Intel software tools and SDKs so developers can further innovate unique, competitive features.
Download and learn more at: Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers