The A.I Asia event will take place this upcoming October the 30th and 31st for its first edition at the Art Science Museum in Singapore.
We are at a critical point in history. Everyone must step in, understand the key benefits and challenges of AI, and the mandatory changes that must take place in order to bring intelligence to life. The impact of AI to any ecosystem is huge. With proper understanding and tapped in the right way, it would present an extraordinary competitive advantage to businesses!
Join the emblematic figures of Artificial Intelligence: Computer Weekly members receive a 20% discount on Full Conference passes so book your access now!
– Your free access to the exhibition and workshops: http://aiasiashow.com/free-pass.html
– Your Full Passes for AI Asia Conferences: http://aiasiashow.com/full-pass.html
The objective of the event is to offer a complete panorama of opportunities, perspectives and technologies. Artificial Intelligence is considered the main driver of the 4th Industrial Revolution. This is an area where experts believe will take the spotlight in 2017, as more agencies are looking at a full integration into targeted area of their businesses. Discover what is waiting for you on the A.I Asia event: http://www.aiasiashow.com/about_the_event.html
Key figures for the event:
– 50+ top notch speakers and high level practitioners
– 50+ premium brands for tallored networking and 1 on 1 meeting opportunities
– 300+ conference attendees
– 1000+ visitors
AI Asia is co-hosted with Big Data Asia.