The new Samsung washing machine with QuickDriveTM – a revolutionary laundry technology that reduces the washing time by half* with no compromise on washing performance – quickly and gently removing dirt, freeing up more time for consumers to enjoy their day.
The washer’s performance is made possible by its unique Q-DrumTM , which consists of a ‘main drum’ and a ‘back plate’ that rotate independently, in the same or opposite direction, ensuring clothes move dynamically around the drum in multiple directions to provide a safe yet thorough wash.
See, in the video below, how Samsung’s QuickDriveTM technology saves consumers time without compromising washing performance, energy efficiency, fabric care and durability.
*Tested on WW8800M compared with Samsung WW8500K. Saves 50% time on Cotton (40℃, half load) and eCotton cycle with washing performance within ±2%. Saves 20% energy on Cotton (40℃, half load) and Super Speed cycle (40℃, 5kg load), based on Intertek data.
– Product : Quick Drive(WW8800M), Conventional of Samsung(WW8500K)
– Setting : Cotton 40℃ course / 1 Cycle
– Clothes Type & Weight : 5kg of cotton clothes included 5 artificial soiled fabrics
– Standard Washing Machine(Wascator FOM 71CLS) based on IEC/EN 60456 standard
– Artificial Soiled Fabrics : EMPA 108(IEC/EN 60456 strips)
*From left “Aged wine, Cocoa/milk, Blood, Carbon black/mineral oil, Sebum”
– Danish Mechanical Action Swatch(5 hole MA) based on AHAM Standard
– There may be differences in actual use, based on Samsung test data.