SAMSUNG FOCUS is a unified productivity application that enables Exchange ActiveSync (“EAS”) , IMAP and POP3 users to manage email, calendar, task, memo, and contacts easily in one place.Users can have more productive experience on their mobile devices with Samsung Focus.
Samsung Focus – All-in-one productivity
Samsung Focus – Increase mobile productivity on the go with Samsung Focus!
One can find many utility apps on Google Play that are supposedly aimed towards making their professional lives more efficient. Take for instance, the BlackBerry Hub which collates emails, messages, calls, notifications and more such important information in one place at one time, thereby simplifying user’s experience with the same. With a similar set of functions comes the Samsung Focus app.
Described by the company as being an ‘all-in-one productivity app,’ the Samsung Focus seeks to be the one-stop-shop for emails, calendars, contacts and many more information. The app offers individual tabs that allow users to create, organise and even complete tasks efficiently.
Users can access the app’s communication tools that are designed to help them find exactly what they want. The app offers a summary of major notifications via the easy-to-read UX that is further customisable according to the user’s preference.
The app features a streamlined interface that contains a notification bar, a floating action button and even offers users to switch back and forth between devices. Following given are a detailed set of features that users can avail with Samsung’s Focus app:
With simple set-up for keywords in Focus Tab, Samsung Focus displays notifications of emails or schedule contains a previously registered word, such a “conference” or “business trip.” This feature ensures that users never miss out on essential information.
An alert notifies users of emails from preset priority senders to flag importance.
Making conferences calls has become simple with Samsung Focus. Users can now make a meeting request via email directly through the app, and can also instantly dial in with a single tap.
The app automatically sorts emails and schedule events so users can manage previous messages and appointments with ease.
The latest version of Samsung Focus is available for download on Google Play and is supported on Samsung smartphones running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow or later.
Download Samsung Focus :
– Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync.
– Add events or tasks from emails.
– EAS, IMAP/POP3 protocol support.
– Multi-account support
– Easily join conference calls
– Event Sync (Exchange 2010, S planner, Google calendar)
– Contact Sync (Exchange 2010, device contacts)
– View and track related items
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Unified search (Email, Event, Memo, Task, Contact).
– New arrival email badge
– Memo Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher, excluding S Memo)
– Tasks Sync (Recurring Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
– Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
– Google, Naver (IMAP/POP3)
– Office 365
– Other servers that support Exchange ActiveSync : IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon, etc.
- Samsung mobile devices with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and above.,
- Samsung Focus does not operate any cloud servers. It connects only to the actual mail servers. It stores your account’s data on the device, and Samsung Electronics® never access any user data.
- If you have questions or feature requests, please contact us using Samsung Members on your device or visit help.content.samsung.com