Dell today announced it is offering select Black Friday deals on some of its best laptops, gaming PCs, monitors, accessories and more starting at 8 a.m. ET on Nov. 1 for 24 hours, giving shoppers earlier access than ever to top technology gifts. Dell’s rolling big Black Friday and Cyber Monday doorbusters, which go live on Nov. 24-25 and Nov. 28, offer the steepest discounts on the largest inventory yet, helping shoppers find the perfect gifts at the right price for everyone on their list.
As a benefit of membership, Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards, Dell Member Purchase Program and Dell Financial Services customers can access doorbusters early on Nov. 16-18 and 21-23 starting at 11 a.m. ET each day.
Customers can shop with confidence on Dell.com with free shipping and the widest selection of technology from Dell and other electronics companies including TVs, drones, Xbox gaming systems and more. Top deals include laptop and desktop computers starting at $99.99, the latest 2-in-1 laptops at $299.99, TVs at $129.99, Alienware gaming PC at $299.99, Xbox One S 500 GB Battlefield 1 bundle with Gears of War 4 and Xbox One Wireless controller at $249.99 and more. Deals will be available at Dell.com/blackfriday and Dell.com/cybermonday while supplies last.
“At Dell, we continually introduce innovative and exciting products to meet consumers’ technology needs,” said David Bent, SVP and GM, North America Consumer and Small Business Group, Dell. “This year we are offering even more holiday savings on the latest products consumers want at Dell.com. Shoppers can also choose to find great offers on a broad selection of Dell technology in top retail stores across North America this season.”
BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS
- Inspiron 15 3000 – $199.99 (Save: $100)
- Inspiron 15 5000 – $379.99 (Save: $320)
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES:
CYBER MONDAY DOORBUSTERS
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES:
Tune in to the Alienware 24 hour Cyber Monday broadcast on Alienware.tv starting Sunday, Nov. 27 at 11 p.m. ET for a sneak peek of Cyber Monday deals from Alienware, Dell, and other gaming partners while enjoying interactive, live gameplay and giveaways.
DELL’S HOT 10 HOLIDAY PRODUCTS TO TOP WISH LISTS
For those making their wish list or looking to find the perfect gift, Dell’s hottest holiday tech, including some of its best laptops, gaming devices and monitors, has every user and budget covered from the early adopter and stylish overachiever, to the multi-tasker and value seeker, to the gaming and VR aficionado.
For the Stylish Overachiever
- XPS 13 (Starting Price: Silver: $799.99, Rose Gold $849.99) –LAPTOP Magazine’s Best Laptop of 2016and Dell’s most awarded product ever. The smallest 13-inch laptop on the market,³ the XPS 13 packs power, portability, beautiful design and stunning InfinityEdge display.
- XPS 15 (Starting Price: $999.99) – Smallest 15-inch laptop on the planet.⁴ A performance powerhouse with a stunning edge-to-edge display and slim design, the XPS 15 is great for the jetsetter that needs extra oomph.
- XPS Tower and XPS Tower Special Edition (Starting Price: $699.99; Special Edition: $999.99) – Ultimate desktop power, expandability and VR. For the loved one seeking high-end desktop performance for multimedia, gaming, VR or to use as the central home PC.
- Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved Monitor – U3417W (Starting Price: $1,199.99) – Get lost in an all-encompassing view. Provides an immersive and comfortable viewing experience that allows for longer use thanks to increased curvature and ComfortView.
For the Multi-Tasker and Value Seeker
- Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1 (Starting Price: $249.99) – Colorful laptop & tablet in one at a great price. Versatile 360-degree hinge enables four modes – laptop, tablet, tent mode for viewing recipes, or stand mode for streaming holiday movies. Choose from Bali Blue, Alpine White, Foggy Night Grey or Tango Red.
- Inspiron 15 5000 & Inspiron 15 7000 series of 2-in-1s (Starting Price: Inspiron 5000 2-in-1s: $449.99; Inspiron 7000 2-in-1s: $749.99) – Powerful laptop & tablet in one available in 13″ and 15″.These systems feature vivid displays and processing power that make them great for writing papers, doing the family budgets or watching a movie by the fire; all at a tremendous a value.
- Dell 27 Monitor – SE2717H (Starting Price: $249.99) – Stylishly designed yet affordable. Boasting an elegant design, thin bezels and a superb 27-inch FHD display the Dell 27 Monitor will be love at first sight for any recipient.
For the Gamer
- Alienware Notebooks (Starting Price: Alienware 13: $1199.99; Alienware 15: $1,249.99; Alienware 17: $1,449.99) – First-ever Alienware Virtual Reality-ready gaming notebooks. Game on the go with the Alienware 13, Alienware 15 and Alienware 17 notebooks that feature a new design, innovative use of premium materials and unparalleled configurations that allow for VR-capability in a laptop.
- Alienware Aurora (Starting Price: $799.99) – One of the smallest dual-GPU-ready gaming desktops.The new Alienware Aurora is for gamers looking for a mid-tower desktop, that is designed to deliver VR and up to 12K gaming with the highest end graphics options.
- Dell 24 Gaming Monitor – S2417DG (Starting Price: $569.99) & Dell 27 Gaming Monitor – S2716DG(Starting Price: $799.99) – Lightning-fast refresh & response rates. Pair Alienware systems with one of Dell’s innovative gaming monitors and experience gaming advantage with lightning-fast refresh rate and one millisecond response times.
THE DELL ADVANTAGE
Customers can register to join Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards at www.dell.com/rewards today to get early access to Black Friday deals starting Wednesday, Nov. 16 and free expedited delivery on almost everything. They will also receive 5 percent back in rewards on all eligible purchases or up to 10 percent back in rewards⁵ when they finance ⁶, helping them fulfill wish lists without going over budget. Dell also offers the Military Community 15 percent off Dell or Alienware PCs on Nov. 5 – 16 at Dell.com/military in honor of Veteran’s Day.
To help customers get the most out of their technology, Dell offers Dell Premium Support, proactive automated support for both hardware and software⁷. And through Dell Reconnect, customers can drop off any used tech at more than 2,000 Goodwill locations across the U.S. for easy and free recycling. All proceeds go directly to Goodwill, helping disadvantaged or disabled members of the local community with job training and technology skills through Dell-sponsored programs.